10/30/2011

THE BEST HORROR FILMS EVER MADE

Halloween is the perfect opportunity for a list of the best horror films ever made – of course, my personal picks.
            The list is not perfect, nor is it carved in stone, but still – I hope it can serve as a guide and reference, or at least reminder while making your own lists, or while selecting movies to watch, on Halloween, or on any other night.

            Here it is: I hope you find it useful.
            The list is in jpg. format because Blogger otherwise doesn't allow tables – so, in order to see better, please click on each image to see it bigger & easier to read.


 

10 коментара:

  1. Yup, pretty much agree with that list, although I'd have Hellraiser way higher then the fly.
    There's a few that I haven't seen too so I think they need to go on the must watch list.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. When I read Alone in The Dark I was like. Seriously? But then I realized it was not the movie from 1995... What a relief.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. hehe, by the time you got to that title you've seen too many GOOD titles to reasonably expect to see crap like that...

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Oh I know... It's true. For a moment there I just got scared. I didn't know about that movie though. It made go and research it and I expect to see it in a few days time :)

    Correction: The shitty movie is from 2005. My bad. Either way, don't go and see it people. It may cause permanent damage to your brain!!!!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Quite the comprehensive list sir! Saving this for later to see the ones I missed.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. I like the list. Most of those are my personal favorites too. But i think "Dagon" should be somewhere on that list. Nice blog btw.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Thanks. I like DAGON a lot but I don't think it deserves to exclude any of the titles already on the list. For me, it's just around the corner, certainly between places 127-150.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Dejan,

    Could you make you impressive list available in a file? Preferable CSV, but any format would do (plain text, HTML, ODT, XSL, etc.).

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Dejane, lista vam je odlicna kao preporuka za dobre horor filmove, ali me cudi da niste uvrstili u listu "in the mouth of madness" Dzona Karpentera. Pa bih moje pitanje bilo koja je vasa ocena tog filma?

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. I'm not really a huge fan of In the mouth of madness - it's a slightly weak *** (3-) grade for me.

    ОдговориИзбриши